LifestageCare is an information service providing access to resources, expert advice, information, costs of care and support (the “Content”). Assistance Services Group, a SYKES® company (“SYKES®”) owns and operates the LifestageCare website at: www.lifestagecare.ca (this “Website”).
By visiting this Website and / or subscribing to use LifestageCare™ and / or using LifestageCare, you (the “User”) agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Users of this Website and LifestageCare’s Member Areas acknowledge that they are at all times subject to and bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any User who is not prepared to be subject to these Terms and Conditions should immediately cease accessing this Website (and the services contained herein).
1. SYKES® reserves the right to deny or cancel access to the information services of LifestageCare to any User who fails to abide by these Terms and Conditions or for any other reason at any time at its sole discretion.
2. This Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and SYKES® makes no warranties, representations, or conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, with regards to this Website or the Content. SYKES® (and its officers, directors, shareholders, partners, affiliates, employees, agents, representatives, successors, and assigns (and their respective affiliates)) does not accept any responsibility to Users for the Content provided by LifestageCare, nor for the accuracy or completeness of any information which a User receives from LifestageCare. Further, no representation or warranty is made, either express or implied, with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the Content provided by LifestageCare or contained on this Website.
3. SYKES® assumes no liability for any damages, costs, or expenses whatsoever, including, without limitation, indirect, special, consequential, punitive, or incidental damages of any kind, whether brought in contract or tort, arising out of or in connection with or related to (a) this Website; (b) the Content; or (c) any product, good, service, or facility listed by, contained in, or accessed from this Website or any linked website, even if SYKES® is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. The User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless SYKES® from and against any and all claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from or related to: (a) your breach of any of these Terms and Conditions; (b) your access to or use of the Website; or (c) your use or reliance on, or publication of, or distribution of the Content.
4. SYKES® does not endorse or recommend any product, good, service or facility on this Website or included in the services provided herein. The inclusion of any product, good, service, or facility shown or listed by LifestageCare does not represent or imply, directly or indirectly, any endorsement by LifestageCare or SYKES®. Accordingly, any User who purchases or uses any such product, good, service, or facility, does so at their own risk and is solely responsible for the consequences of such purchase or use. A User is solely responsible for making their own assessment or evaluation of any product, good, service, or facility.
5. This Website may contain links to other internet sites. These internet sites are independent from this Website and SYKES® does not make any representations or warranties in respect of such sites nor does SYKES® have any control over the contents of such internet sites. The placement or inclusion of any content on this Website does not constitute an endorsement by LifestageCare or SYKES® of the product, good, service, or facility being advertised and SYKES® assumes no responsibility or liability to anyone who purchases or uses any product, good, service, or facility listed on this Website.
6. The User acknowledges that SYKES® does not and cannot provide any warranty or representation with respect to the adequacy of any product, good, service, or facility listed or contained on this Website for a User's particular needs nor can SYKES® be responsible if any product, good, service, or facility is not available to any User, or does not meet the needs of any User.
7. LifestageCare is an information service only. LifestageCare is not a substitute or replacement for medical, psychological, or other professional counselling or treatment. The User must not rely on the Content or other information on this Website as an alternative to medical advice or other professional advice and should consult a professional healthcare provider with regard to any specific questions about any medical matter. Medical assistance should be sought without delay for any medical question or issue that requires immediate medical attention. The User should never delay seeking medical advice, disregarding medical advice, or discontinuing medical treatment as a result of the Content or other information obtained through LifestageCare.
8. The information provided by LifestageCare is solely for the use of its Users and cannot be reproduced by Users except in the manner outlined in point 10 of these Terms and Conditions. Any unauthorized reproduction or sale of information provided by LifestageCare is prohibited and constitutes a breach of applicable law, including copyright and other intellectual property rights.
9. Professional subscribers may reproduce materials on this Website for their own personal use. They may also print and distribute information and materials found on this Website for their clients, provided that such materials are properly and clearly credited to LifestageCare. However, under no circumstances may professional subscribers sell information and materials found on LifestageCare. General subscribers cannot sell information and materials found on LifestageCare and are only permitted to print and reproduce materials for their own personal use.
10. LifestageCare has the sole, exclusive, and only right to reproduce, reuse, repackage, and sell the information which it provides. All content, including without limitation all names, images, text, design, and graphics, used or incorporated into this Website, as well as the organization and presentation of such content, is either reproduced with permission, or is protected by copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws and is owned by SYKES®.
11. Where required by applicable law, Users must be at least eighteen (18) years old or the minimum age required by law.
12. The User agrees that this agreement between the User and SYKES® shall be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of the province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein. The User hereby consents and submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the province of Ontario in any proceeding related the Content, this Website, the use of LifestageCare, or these Terms and Conditions.
13. SYKES® is located at: 248 Pall Mall St., London, ON N6A 4T4. SYKES®’ officers, directors, agents, employees, and shareholders are and shall be entitled to the protection of these Terms and Conditions and shall be subject to them.
14. These Terms and Conditions can be changed or modified at any time or from time to time. Notification that changes have been made to the Terms and Conditions will be immediately posted. It is the User’s responsibility to ensure that the User is up-to-date regarding the content of these Terms and Conditions. Any such change or modification shall be effective immediately.